Summer is gone and it’s time to look back at some of the articles that were posted here during this time. I was finally able to find a MD, who posted his first article. Let’s hope he’ll write more articles in the coming months.
Besides Shade, we have Tara Dodrill, Chad Nabors and Megan Stewart posting most of the articles, some excellent insights as always.
I’d also like to welcome Steven Hensley to the team. I know he’s been busy fighting wildfires this summer, but hope to see more articles from him this fall.
Here’s the list of the pieces that’ve gotten the most love this summer, in case you missed them:
- Preventing, Diagnosing and Treating Botulism
- Financial Advice for Preppers
- Knives for Self-Defense
- Things To Scavenge For SHTF
- The Best Places to Keep Your Guns and Gun Safes
- Which are More Important Doomsday or Everyday Emergencies
- Top 21 Disasters and Emergencies Most Likely to Occur
- Guide to Selecting AR-15 Magazines
- Do I Still Need a Bug Out Bag if I am Bugging In?
- How to Set up an Apothecary Patch
- 10 Ways to Use Cardboard for Survival