I just wanted to do a quick recap of some of the amazing articles that’ve been published on Survival Sullivan this spring. I handpicked the ones that’ve gotten the best reactions from you… so without further ado, here they are:
- How to Gather Wood for Your Stockpile. A wood stockpile is essential on the survival homestead. Find out how to do it and the top mistakes to avoid.
- 25 Things To Improve Your Home Security. This isn’t for SHTF, your home could become a target today. These 25 pieces of advice are all common sense, but how many of them you’ve actually put into practice?
- How To Grow Your Own SHTF Pharmacy. Grow these herbs in your back yard to be able to prevent and even cure certain medical conditions when doctors may not be available.
- How to Minimize the Noise Generators and Other Appliances Make. Useful if you don’t want your neighbors and other people to find out you have one.
- 10 Survival Things You Keep Postponing and Shouldn’t. We all get lazy sometimes but, for our survival, we gotta do what we gotta do.
- Selecting Defensive Handgun Ammunition – An Analysis of Performance Criteria. A very detailed article by Chad Nabors on which defensive ammo you should go for.
- Could a Gun Ban Happen in the U.S.? With everyone focusing on the gun issue, a licensed firearms instructor with a wealth of knowledge shares some amazing insight on the matter.
- Creating a Self-Reliance Homeschooling Curriculum. Tara Dodrill, a licensed teacher and homeschooler shares her ways to successfully school at home.
- 30 Survival Items To Get In The First 30 Days Of When You Start Prepping. Back to basics 🙂
- Preparing for Multiple Family Living During SHTF. If you live on a large homestead, you might want to prepare for friends and family arriving at your location post-SHTF.
- The Ultimate Suburban Homesteading Guide. Think you can’t homestead in the suburbs? Think again!
- Long-Term Ammunition Storage 101. Fantastic article by Chad Nabors on how to store your ammo.